1 Inch of peeled Ginger finely chopped
8 Cloves of garlic finally chooped
5 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce or Tamari or Coconut Aminos
2 Tablespoons of Honey
1 Tablespoon of Sea Salt
1/2 Tablespoon of Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon of Roasted Chipotle Powder
Olive Oil Roasted Vegetables:
3 Bell Peppers
1 Red Onion
3 Small Courgettes
- Add all marinade ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until uniform
- Taste at this point, and adjust if necessary before you cover the salmon in it
- Pour it over the salmon fillets in your baking dish
- Cover with foil and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pull the salmon out and put it into your pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes
- Chop the vegetables into 1 inch pieces and throw them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sea salt to the bowl and toss so they are evenly covered
- Bake them for 40 minutes at 400°F for slightly crispy vegetables
- Add the salmon to the oven with about 15 minutes left on the vegetable timer so they finish at the same time – but check the salmon several times and remove when firm.