Cooking time: 40 Minutes
- 16 oz Loch Duart skinless salmon fillets
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ tsp dried dill
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Grill or pan fry the salmon fillets until firm (medium heat, 4-5 minutes per side). Set aside.
- Place fish stock, lemon juice, salt, pepper, sour cream and dill into a bowl and mix to a smooth sauce.
- Break salmon into large chunks and put in a buttered casserole dish.
- Pour over the sour cream sauce.
- Spread with sliced onion and sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and bakein preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes.