Serves 4 by Chef Armand Sablon
- Loch Duart Salmon x1 fillet
- 1 x Fennel
- 100g x Spring onion
- 5g x Coriander cress
- 2 x Red Radish
- 2g x Olive Oil Pearls
Soy and Chilli dressing
- 150ml x Soya sauce
- Zest and Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp x Honey
- 2 tbsp x Sweet chilli sauce
- Remove the skin from your salmon fillet.
- Slice the salmon 3-4mm thick – you will need 8 slices per serving, 32 in total.
- Mix the soya sauce, sweet chilli sauce, honey and the juice of the lime. Season with salt.
- Cover the salmon with the dressing and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Thinly slice the radishes.
- Thinly slice the fennel – keep some of the leaves for garnish.
- Arrange the salmon on a clean plate.
- Place the sliced radish, sliced fennel and fennel leaves on the salmon.
- Zest some of the lime over the dish.
- Garnish with the coriander cress.
- Thinly slice the spring onion.
- Add the spring onion to the plate.
- Dress the dish with the remainder of the Soy and Chilli dressing.
- Delicately sprinkle on the olive oil pearls.
- Your Loch Duart Salmon Ceviche with Soy and Chilli dressing is ready to be served.