Loch Duart salmon in 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
25g unsalted butter
2 medium courgettes, coarsely grated
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 tbsp crème fraîche
2 salmon fillets, about 150g each
Few leaves basil
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the courgettes, garlic and a good pinch of salt. Cook for a
- minute over a high heat, then reduce the heat and stir in the crème fraîche. Bring to simmering point and then lay the salmon fillets on top.
- Cover and cook gently for about 5 minutes, until the salmon is just cooked through.
- Put the salmon on warmed plates.
- Rip half the basil leaves and stir into the courgettes.
- Spoon the courgettes around the salmon and add the rest of the basil.
- For a crunchy topping for fish, melt butter in a pan, add garlic, grated lemon rind and chopped parsley and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in some fresh breadcrumbs and press the topping onto your fish fillet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.