Spinach goes well with Loch Duart Scottish salmon.
4 x 175g (6oz) Loch Duart Scottish salmon fillets
8 leaves of fresh spinach
Salt and pepper
- Dip the leaves in boiling water until wilted (10 secs). Remove immediately and spread out on
- kitchen paper to dry.
- Fold two leaves of spinach gently over each seasoned fillet and place directly on the bottom of the
- steaming basket (grease with buttered paper first if a metal steamer). Steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Lift out gently and transfer to heated plates.
- Serve with lemon and salad.