A delicious Loch Duart salmon recipe for two.
2 salmon fillets, about 2.5cm/1 inch at their thickest part
2 tbsp chopped fresh dill fronds
50g/2oz softened butter
Freshly ground black pepper
4 tbsp dry white wine
- Lay each salmon fillet on a piece of foil or baking parchment large enough to wrap up the fish.
- Mix the herbs and butter together and spread over the fish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Tip the wine over the fish and quickly close the foil to make a parcel.
- Bake in a preheated oven at gas mark 7 for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with boiled unpeeled potatoes and a green vegetable.